November Leaves

8:07 PM Johanna 0 Comments


The start of a new month means a new Monthly Mixtape! Here's what I'll be jamming to this month.
November is one of those filler months for me. So close to Christmas (though I haven't included any Christmas songs on this list...just yet. And no Whitacre either surprisingly) but nothing extremely exciting takes place. But I still have a lot of new songs I'm listening to until it's more widely acceptable for me to play Christmas music.





End notes:
  • Pentatonix - Listen to this album. It's all a cappella and don't let that scare you because you forget that they don't have a band under them. But then you remember and it blows your mind. 
  • Lauren Aquilina - Her voice is so smooth and rich. Her lyrics are well thought out. She's fabulous and is worth a listen.
  • Ben Howard - He makes another appearance on one my playlists. Can you tell I like him?
  • John Mayer - My Stupid Mouth has always been a favourite song of mine and hearing the demo sealed the deal for it remaining so. 
  • Ed Sheeran - This song was a bonus track on his first album and it may or may not have made me cry when I first listened to it.
  • Demi Lovato - Hear me out. She's not just that Disney girl. She's really, really good and this song is super emotional and is worth listening to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: