On My Mind This Week - September 7th - 13th

9:26 PM Johanna 0 Comments


Another installment of my series of what went down this past week during my last semester at LU.


School
This was one of my busier weeks at LU and because of that I had limited sleep and multiple cups of coffee - did I mention limited sleep. Despite working upwards of 20 hours part time I wrote the first draft of my thesis, completed 4 projects and gave a presentation. It was crazy. But it's done!  ðŸ™Œ


Until draft 2 but I have time to relax a little bit.

FoamHenge
I love Virginia. It has a lot of cool places and the scenery is beautiful but this weekend I went with a few friends to FoamHenge. FoamHenge is an exact, full-size replica of Stonehenge made entirely out of styrofoam in Natural Bridge, Virginia. It is super weird but also kinda cool. Not something you'd expect to see in the middle of the mountains. 
Here are some photos from that trip





Friends
I've been so blessed to have found so many wonderful friends at my time at LU and this week I've noticed again just how wonderful they truly are. I can't say enough nice things about these people. They've kept me sane, made me laugh, kept me grounded, and pointed me to Christ. They are such amazing women and men of God and I'm SO thankful for them!




Voice
My voice has been in a really good place this week. I've avoided any sicknesses traveling around the music buildings *knocks on wood* and I'm really pleased about how far I've come since starting at LU 4 years ago. That being said I'm still waiting hear back about a few things regarding graduation and such. Hopefully that all gets worked out soon so I can focus on my Senior Recital. (GAH!!)

That's all for this week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: