October Winds - Monthly Mixtape

9:10 PM Johanna 0 Comments



The start of a new month means a new Monthly Mixtape! Here's what I'll be jamming to this month.
October is my favourite month, and being in the Blue Ridge Mountains causes me to love it even more. That being said, this month has a lot of acoustic pieces. 




End notes:
  • Ryan Adams - His interpretation of Taylor Swift's album is amazing! And this song is one of my favourites
  • Labrinth - My friend Sydney introduced me to this song a few weekends ago. It's simple. It's heartbreaking. It's beautiful. <3
  • Passenger - His voice is so southing. And this acoustic cover - Spot on!
  • Sufjan Stevens - Cam The Yam introduced me to this song. You should check him out.
  • Eric Whitacre - My favourite composer wrote a piece about my favourite month. Enough said.

What music are you currently listening to? I'm always looking for new music. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: