On My Mind This Week - September 21st-27th

7:43 PM Johanna 0 Comments



A very brief installment of my series of what went down this past week during my last semester at LU.

Music
Basically if you haven't listened to Ryan Adam's cover album you need to do that right now. It is wonderful and gives a whole new meaning to Taylor Swift's 1989 album.  It was the album of the week for me. Got me through a rainy Monday when it was released and now it's my go to album.


TV
I'm not a big TV watcher when I'm at home. I mean, I do I watch TV, but I don't have any shows I must watch over the summer. (Well a BBC show here and there.) But this week TGIT is back on ABC which means a two hour break with Dara, Leah and Madison to watch Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder! This is one of the few times a week where I have a chance to catch my breath and relax with some of the best people I know.  (Also Scream Queens is pretty fantastic so that might be my new show



Thesis
This week I worked on fixing some things in my thesis. As you may have already guessed, this thesis is the main project of the semester.  It's going well, I think. I'm at that point where I've read it too much to know anymore. But I'll have my name on a book at Liberty forever so that's pretty cool.
Post thesis revision Broccoli Cheddar Soup                       

Sickness
I've been avoiding the sickness plaguing campus. Still trying to get this semester illness free *knocks on wood* Hopefully I've been washing my hands enough to prevent all that from happening cause with a Senior Recital coming up.

Anywho, that's all for this week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: